We understand the challenges of introducing help to an individual who treasures their independence, and draw from years of experience to make the transition as comfortable as possible. We are happy to answer any questions and will never pressure you to accept services before you are ready.
The Path To Care
- You notice small changes and become concerned (small visible changes often indicate bigger issues that are not obvious.)
- You contact TLC for information, and we ask you a few basic questions as well.
- A supervisor contacts you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to meet you in person and answer any questions. Client information is gathered at this meeting so that we are prepared to move forward, should you decide to do so.
- You take whatever time you need to think things over.
- When you notify us that you would like to receive services, we begin the work of scheduling a caregiver.
- We call you with your start date and the name of your caregiver.
- Sometimes the caregiver will stop in to meet the client before the first shift.
- The caregiver begins regular visits!